These inexpensive, stylish table centerpieces are a great budget saver. Super chic and perfect for a wedding, bridal shower, or dinner party. You can make these whimsical topiaries with basic printing paper or colored paper to match your theme.
- Shredded paper
- Vases or pots
- Foam ball
- Wood dowels or chopsticks
- Shred a fair amount of paper in the colors you like, or pick-up some preshedded paper from a craft store.
- Drizzle glue on one side of a Styrofoam ball and roll it in a pile of the cuttings, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Fill in any bare spots and repeat on the other sides. Cover as many foam balls as you will need for each table.
- Let them dry then stick the dowels (or chopsticks) and place and put them in flowerpots or cluster in a large bowl in the center of the table.
This project is so easy to make you can enlist your entire wedding party to help.
Project & Photography: Star stylist and interior designer Robert Verdi featured in Everyday with Rachael Ray.