I spotted this project on Kitschy-Koo (isn’t that cute!). The project was originally a valentine project but I can see doing more with it. Like getting some floral foam and sticking the lollipop sticks into the foam making it a great centerpiece. Or maybe you want it to be more whimsical, just arrange them in a glass fish bowl with some green gemstones. These would look adorable displayed on your candy buffet table. You could also put on them on your guest tables as favors. Check out the step-by-step instructions with more pictures and create your own lollipop flowers. A really cute idea.
- patterned or colored paper
- glue stick
- small lollipops
- Xacto knife
- cutting mat
1. Fold strips of paper lengthwise (about 1.5″ wide when folded)
2. Draw four heart halves or just eyeball it like I do. Cut out. You’ll need four hearts per Valentine.
3. Dab heart corner with glue and layer four hearts to form flat flower.
4. Wait till dry. Cut tiny X in center with Xacto knife and push lollipop through center.
Photography & Project: Kitschy-Koo