Are you looking for a favor with a personal touch? These Sugar Cookie Bath Salts are the perfect favor for your next bridal shower. Best part? This project isn’t terribly time consuming to make.
- 6 cups Epsom salts
- 1 Tbsp. oil, such as canola, sunflower or almond
- 1/2 cup unscented liquid soap
- 2 -5 drops vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Personalized favor jars (pictured above – you can get these at any favor shop)
What to do:
- Spread salts over a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Mix oil, soap and vanilla and pour over salts; use thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the salts
- Air-dry until all the moisture is gone.
- Pour into jars and seal
They keep indefinitely as long as you store them in a cool, dry container.
Note: With any of our diy projects, if you should recreate the project, send us pictures, materials you used, final cost per item to make and your advicefeedback and we will feature you. Use our submission form.