Great cocktail idea for a winter theme wedding. Pretty!
Rosemary Pomegranate Martini
Author: Denise Vivaldo - Do It For Less! Weddings
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces vodka
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 short rosemary sprigs
- 8-12 fresh cranberries
- Place lime juice, grapefruit juice and sugar into a pitcher and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add pomegranate juice, vodka and ice. Stir until chilled. Strain into martini glasses. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and cranberries.
- !Tip: This recipe can be multiplied for larger amounts. Triple the recipe and chill without the ice in an 8-cup pitcher.
- !Tip: Assemble this recipe the day before. Omit the ice and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- !Tip: The pomegranate juice can be replaced with unsweetened cranberry juice or your favorite sweetened cranberry juice cocktail. If using sweetened juice don’t add the sugar.
Photography & Recipe courtesy of: Do It For Less! Weddings