- Bag of River Rocks ($1)
- Glass Candlestick ($1)
- Round Glass Vase ($1)
- 2 Bunches Flowers ($2)
- E6000 Glue
- Filler Florals – Such as Leaves, Eucalyptus, Baby’s Breath etc
- Glue the candlestick to the center of the vase at the base. Make sure you give it time to dry and set up.
- Fill the vase with the river rock. This project took an entire bag.
- Add the branches to the center of the vase. Making sure they are pressed down as far as they will go.
- Add Baby’s Breath to the center.
- Add your florals.
Total Cost: 4 centerpieces @ $20