- small rectangular floral foam
- floral picks or chopsticks
- Insert small rectangular floral foam piece into vase and add water – you want the floral foam to be sticking out of the vase top
- Start by arranging your flowers pushing the stems into the floral ball – if there is room you can insert some directly into the vase itself around the floral foam
- Insert floral picks or chopsticks into apples and pumpkins
- Mix and arrange apples and pumpkins into your arrangement by pushing the picks into the floral foam
- Make sure water level reaches the floral foam so it stay moist for your flowers
Note: These instructions are based on using this same type of vase.