- 1/2 cup sugar (this amount of sugar will fill one cube tray)
- 1 tablespoon bitters (I used Lavender, Angostura & Peychauds)
- mini ice cube molds
- Mix together sugar and desired bitters flavor in a bowl until the bitters liquid is well combined with the sugar.
- Firmly press sugar into ice cube molds.
- Allow to harden overnight OR pop in the microwave for 30 seconds then let the mold sit for about 30 minutes to fully set before popping out the molded cubes!
- Store in airtight container when not in use.
Source: mint love social club