Aren’t these copper dipped vases gorgeous!? These vases are already pretty, dipping them in copper creates an elegant piece. We love love this project!
– Vases any size
– Rust-Oleum 1937830 Metallic Spray, Copper, 11-Ounce
– Painters tape
- Wipe down vases with rubbing alcohol
- Apply painters tap about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of each vase cover the top portion completely
- Make sure your tape is sealed tightly so it creates a crisp paint line
- Hold each vase by the neck, spray the paint across the neck to the bottom of the vase insuring a crisp paint line
- Apply 3 light layers waiting 2 minutes in between applications
- Remove the tape
Note: bud vases can really stretch your dollar with flowers.
source: Homey Oh My!