- 4 small vases (I used a 4-pack of cups from Target for $3)
- A pack of rubber bands
- white matte spray paint (spray on primer works great)
- 4 small candles
- Clean your cups so there are no fingerprint smudges. Wrap rubber bands of various sizes around your glasses. I liked angling some and adding thicker widths in the middle. Then take your glasses to your spray painting zone, turn them top side down and go to town. Mine required two coats for maximum coverage.
- Once you like your coverage, find a trash can and slowly begin removing the rubber bands. Make sure you’re wearing grubby clothes and in a messy space. Stretchy elastic + spray paint = tons of tiny little paint flakes flying everywhere.
- Once you finish removing all the rubber bands, wipe down your glasses with a wet rag and set some candles inside.
Source: The Hyper House