Add a touch of country charm to any table setting with this rustic, easy to make cake stand. Add your own decorator touch to make your own unique pieces.
- Terracotta pot and saucer
- Dulux One Step Primer
- White Aquanamel
- Paint brush
1. Sand the pot and base and wipe away the dust.
2. Apply a coat of One Step Primer to each piece. As both are going to be upside down you don’t need to worry about painting the inside of the pot or base.
3. Once the One Step is dry, paint both with the Aquanamel. Apply as many coats as you need to get even coverage.
4. Now that your pieces are beautifully painted, turn the pot upside down standing it on it’s rim and place the base on top.
Source: Tara Dennis