We love these! Perfect fall wedding centerpiece. Festive yet elegant.
- 12-inch square basket
- 11-inch round basket
- 9-inch round basket
- Floral foam for artificial arrangements
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 10 to 12 juice oranges, whole
- Pinecones in assorted sizes from 1 to 6 inches
- Wooden floral picks
- Assorted greenery
- Seeded eucalyptus
- Small pillar candle and holder
2. Cut blocks of floral foam to fill each basket.
3. For the center of the largest basket, cut a circular piece of foam the size of the medium-size basket bottom and an inch higher than the largest basket’s sides.
4. Place the foam in the large basket then glue it to the bottom of the medium-size basket. This will raise the medium size basket higher than the outside edge of the largest basket. Repeat for the small basket.