What a cute diy grooms gift from the bride to her future husband.
- Wood Box
- Bow Tie
- Small rings
- Glue Gun
- Favorite Alcoholic Beverage
- Favorite Beverage
- To create your suspenders: loop your ribbon around and through each small ring and glue end to back of ribbon. Then piece it together on the top of the box and glue it down.
- Glue down your buttons and bow tie
- Inside the box, cut your burlap to fit and glue to the bottom of the inside of the box or substitute for your favorite fabric.
- Place alcoholic beverage and pop of choice in box
- Insert note
Photography: Shannon Grant Photography
Source: Wedding Chicks