For under $10 you could recreate this project and make it into a guest book. Using the love notes, your guest can leave you messages that you two can read when you return from your honeymoon. File away to enjoy on your 5th, 10th or 25th anniversary.
- an unfinished wood box (Hobby Lobby $4.99)
- metal handle (Hobby Lobby too $5.99)
- spray paint (Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze about $3.00)
- the following free downloads…
- ribbon (from our stash)
- 3″ circle punch (or trace the top of a cup)
- 3 3/4 ” white scalloped circle (cut with the Cricut)
1. Print downloads
2. Cut or punch out the 3″ tag and back with the scalloped circle.
3. Spray 2 coats of paint on the box. Once dry, attach the handle to the top of the box.
4. Attach the 3″ round tag to the front of the box. (We used glue dots)
5. Tie the instructions tag onto the handle with ribbon.
6. Fill the box with blank love notes cards.