- Hula hoop
- Gold spray paint
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- 1” satin ribbon
- Photo paper
- Fresh flowers
- Thin wire
- Spray paint the hula hoop gold on all sides in 2 light coats. Let dry 1⁄2 hour.
- Print out your photos onto photo paper. We cropped ours to a square format about 3” wide and printed each with room for a white border, but you could also use a rectangular format.
- Cut 5 strands of ribbon to be about 2” longer than the diameter of the hoop.
- Lay the hula hoop on a flat surface we used the floor because the wooden floorboards helped us make sure our ribbons were straight! Lay out the ribbons on the hoop and adjust until they are evenly spaced.
- Hot glue the ribbons in place on the backside of the hoop. Make sure to pull the ribbon taut as you glue.
- Lay out the photos on the ribbons and arrange them in the order you like. Start from the center and work your way out, making sure they are evenly spaced. Use a dab of hot glue to attach each photo to the ribbon (or use glue dots or strong tape for a less permanent option).
- Trim the fresh flowers and greenery into individual clusters and blossoms. Arrange the flowers how you like, beginning with a base of greenery and building up to the flowers. Then secure all the stems by wrapping them to the hula hoop with wire.
- Hang the photo hoop on the wall or from the ceiling.
Source: Style Me Pretty