This project alone is a great idea, however, we are going to take it a step further and suggest that you create a wedding calendar and frame the month you were married in – using engagement photos, photos leading up to your big day and then adding some wedding photos to it. A great memory to hang on your wall.
– 31 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints (depending on the month, of course)
– White Paint Pen (or any color of your choice)
– Chipboard Letters
– Sticky Tack
– poster board (white, or any color of your choice)
– frame (Michael’s)
- Decide on what placement you’d like to the put the photo prints in for the month.
- Number each month with the white paint pen.
- Attach the prints using Sticky Tack to your wall – you can easily move them around month to month.
- Use chipboard letters to represent the day (Target) but you can easily print them out yourself.
- Do this for the month name as well.
Additional Steps For Framing:
- Make sure your poster board and frame fit together.
- Use a poster board to arrange your calendar on.
- Using Sticky Tack or adhesive, secure your pictures in a calendar format.
- Secure chipboard letters.
- Frame and hang.
source: Earl Grey Blog
photography: Earl Grey