- 1 6-8″ wooden embroidery hoop
- 12 1/2″ brass jingle bells
- 1/4 yard of lace fabric
- 2 yards twine or thick string
- hot glue gun
- Start by separating the embroidery hoop. Starting at about an inch from the metal screw and mark 12 equally spaced hash marks. It’s easiest to just mimic the numbers of a clock. Take the twine and tie a double knot at the top of the hoop. (step-by-step pics are available for this tutorial at Honestly WTF)
- Wrap it around a few times and at the first mark, thread a bell through the twine.
- Wrap the bell, with the twine, around the hash mark. Continue wrapping, with approximately 5 wraps between each bell.
- At the end of the hoop, tie another double knot. Trim away any excess twine. Loosen the metal screw.
- Lay the lace fabric over the inner hoop and place the larger hoop over it.
- Pull the lace taut, between the hoops. And tighten the metal screw.
- Trim away any excess fabric with a pair of fabric shears.
- Secure the bells by using a hot glue gun to glue the bells to the hoop.
via: Honestly WTF