We have discovered another wedding crafts resource at Craftsy.com. Today we are going to share one with you by Dorene Vandermeer. You will learn quick and easy ways to add the perfect personalized touch to any wedding. In “Vintage Inspired Veils for the Modern Bride,” Dorene shares the tips and techniques that she uses to make her own in-demand handmade veils. And this handmade bridal headpiece is the perfect finishing touch to your own wedding outfit. With Dorene’s step-by-step videos, she makes it so easy to do-it-yourself!
What You’ll Learn in Vintage-Inspired Veils
- How to create a dramatic fascinator that stays put while you dance all night
- Adding French netting for the dramatic “Birdcage” look
- Three edging methods for illusion veils, using a sewing machine or serger
- Step-by-step details of how to wear every look in the class
- Techniques to create of-the-moment bridal looks at a fraction of retail prices
What You’ll Make in Vintage-Inspired Veils
- Custom fascinators for weddings or any special event
- Over-the-eyes or headband-style Birdcage veils, the hottest bridal look
- Illusion veils fit for a princess
Enjoy your class as many times as you want, whenever you want. Your access never expires. 100% money back guarantee! Here are some sample previews of the vintage inspired veil course.
Project Sponsored by: BERNINA
Photography courtesy of: Craftsy.com