- stenciling flat brushes
- script letter stencils from Martha Stewart’s new craft collection
- cotton, tangerine orange napkins at Home Goods ($8 for a set of 12!)
1. Wash and iron your cloth napkins. Gather your supplies (mentioned above).
2. Place your stencil on the napkin where you would like your letter to go. We chose to place it diagonally in the corner of the napkin.
3. Place a small amount of your paint in a dish, and insert your brush. Dab the paint over the stencil to fill in the letter. Remember to dab, not brush.
4. Once the entire surface is covered with paint, let it dry and evaluate if you need a second coat.
5. Peel off the stencil. Use a q-tip to clean up any stray lines.
6. Your napkins are party-ready!
Source: The Party Dress