This is such a great idea. So personal. A great way to tell your story to your guests and a great walk down memory lane.
- Fabric for runner: Will depend on the length of your aisle
- Fabric for words: Will depend on the number of words you want to use
- Wonder Under (aka fusible web): It’s best to have a lot on hand
- Iron-on Transfers for Photos:
- Storage baggies or folders: To stay organized
This project is not for the novice. It took this bride 6+ hours to put this together. Be prepared to do a lot of cutting. See the full tutorial at Oh Lovely Day.
Project time: 6+ hours
Photography: Oh Lovely Day