Want to serve popcorn at your wedding reception? Here is a cute and colorful idea you can recreate.
Red & White Painted Bushel Baskets
- Ashland™ Chipwood Bushel Basket With Handle
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint
- ArtMinds™ Foam Brush Set, 3 Pc
- Back To Basics™ Paisley Bandana
- ArtMinds® Country Basswood Plate
- Paint each vertical panel on the bushel baskets, alternating with red and white. Let dry.
- Line the inside of the basket with a clean bandanna and fill with popcorn.
- Use a decorative pie plate to give some height to your dessert table.
Decorative Stamped Popcorn Bags
- Celebrate It Paper Sack, 3 Lb.
- Recollections Wood Stamp Set
- StazOn Solvent Ink
- Foam Pouncer
- Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint – Color: Wedding Cake
- Use the foam pouncer to decorate your bag with polka dots.
- Once your polka dots are dry – stamp your words on your bag
- You can either fill some bags or just arrange them for your guests to fill
via A Night Owl Blog