What a great idea to share photos of you and your fiance with your guests by creating this PVC pipe mod podge photo vases for your wedding centerpieces. Use pictures from both your childhood, while you dating and your engagement photos.
- PVC pipes of various widths
- PVC caps to fit the pipes
- PVC Pipe cement
- Outdoor Mod Podge
- Wooden Base (mine is from Michaels)
- Glue (I used E-6000 glue)
- Laser copies of old photos
- Foam Brush (not pictured)
- Forstner Bit and drill (optional)
See step-by-step photos and tutorial for this project.
source: Mod Podge Rocks