- Using the templates provided, cut out five petals out of red paper and one center out of black paper
- Cut a slit as the base of each petal, gently overlap the two sides and hot glue in place. This will create a subtle cup shape in the petal
- Arrange petals in a circular shape and glue in place.
- Fringe the outer edge of the black center and scissor curl the edges so they curl inwards.
- Glue centerpiece in the center of the five petals.
- Arrange poppies onto a wall and secure with tape. We used 30 poppies to cover a wall.
Source: The House That Lars Built