- Sea Salt
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Bottle or Jars
- To infuse the salt, fill a pot with as much good sea salt as you need (or do this in batches if you are making many favors) and add some sprigs of fresh, clean, dry rosemary. The more you add, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Mix well, then put on your stove and heat up the mixture on low, stirring every now and again.
- After 7-10 minutes remove from the stove and pour the salt into a bowl. Let cool down, then cover with a lid and let stand for at least 12 hours, better make it 24.
- Then remove the rosemary from the mixture and fill the salt into little bottles or jars.
- Add a fresh sprig of rosemary
If you like these little labels, you can download them right here. Simply save the file and print onto the paper of your choice.
via Best Day Ever