Make your own unique table toppers in just a few simple steps.
- Sticker Template
- Stickers (printed via Sticker You)
- Burlap Ribbon
- Kraft cardstock
- 5x 7 Frames with glass (shown: Ikea)
- Bone folder tool
- Cut the burlap and Kraft cardstock to fit the inside of the frames.
- Insert the burlap so that it is directly behind the glass, then place the Kraft cardstock behind the burlap. Then add the frame back.
- Apply the clear number stickers to the outside of the glass making sure to carefully center each number in its frame.
- Use the bone folder to make sure that there are no large air bubbles under the stickers.