These fun knots are perfect as favors, place cards, or as table accents.
- Clothesline is the just the right thickness for these knots, is inexpensive, and is widely available at hardware stores.
- First, form a loop in the rope, as shown in the image on the left, and then bring the tail down in back, like in the image on the right.
- Bring the tail through the loop, and then pull taut. A neat-looking figure eight knot.
- Trim each end of the rope to the desired length.
- Personalize the knots by cutting strips of paper, writing guest’s names on each one, and notching the ends to keep with the nautical feel.
- Use glue to adhere the tags onto the tail ends of the knots.
Knot Napkin Rings
- Use a longer length of rope when making the knot and hot gluing the ends together to form a circle.
- Slide a napkin through the ring and tuck a name tag inside for an instant table setting
Source: Project Wedding