Making sand favors for your guests are simple and great decoration for your guest tables! All materials are available at most craft stores like Michael’s.
• Colored sand (choose colors to match your theme)
• Extra fine glitter (optional)
• Assorted glass bottles
• Personalized favor tags
- Chose two colors of sand, white and blue with turquoise extra fine glitter was used for his project.
- Using a funnel, first pour in a layer of white sand in each bottle, then blue sand, and then the glitter. Be prepared to make a bit of a sandy, glittery mess.
- Continue adding layers of colored sand and glitter until the bottle is full.
- Add your favor tags and put on guest tables.
Photography & Project: My Own Ideas.