- Wine Bottle
- Lamp kit
- Diamond tipped drill
- Using any old wine bottle.
- Get a diamond tipped drill, or use a simple engraving device like I did. Place your bottle on a soft towel and start drilling. If you are drilling with the diamond tipped drill, make sure to cool the glass of every minute or so. The drilling process can take up to 20 minutes.
- Remove labels by soaking the bottle in hot water.
- Take the wire and pull it trough the hole.
- Assemble the lamp kit and secure on the neck of the bottle.
- Add a bulb and place the lampshade on top.
Source: Lana Red Studio