DIY Wine Cork Trees:
- CorksCraft Glue (Optional)
- Pine Branches from Garland (or real tree branches)
- Wire Cutters or Sharp Knife for branches
- Drill (or something to make small holes)
- Simple Wine Cork Trees
- Cut strands of greenery off of garland or branch.
- Prepare the corks. You can use the corks as is, or if you want them a little shorter or varying in height, cut the corks in half with a sharp knife.
- If there isn’t a hole in the corks from the cork screw used in removing it from the bottle, use a drill or screw to make a small hole for the greenery.
- Once your stems are cut and your corks are ready, you’re ready to assemble the small cork trees.
- Use a dot of glue to keep the stem in place (optional). That’s it!