This post is about how to make affordable, fun, bright, and creative wedding centerpieces!
- 18 Roses 50cm
- Filler flower such as Limonium
- Greens such as Lemon Papoose
- 6″ Bubble Vase
- Floral Shears or Sharp Kitchen Knife
- Order flowers delivery one to two days before you need them.
- Hydrate flowers immediately.
- Cut roses and other stems under water to your preferred length. For a 6″ vase, stems should be about 10″ long.
- Begin placing roses in your vase. The stems will eventually form a grid, which will hold all flowers in place.
- The filler flower should be place evenly throughout the arrangement
- Place the greens placed around the edges.
We love Blooms by the Box D0-It-Yourself Guide to Wedding Flowers because it’s FREE! It is perfect for the DIY bride because it provides you with information that helps you understand how a florist using simple rules to get the look you want. It also encourages DIY brides to keep things simple and make them sophisticated with design touches. Click here to get your copy.
Photography: Bloom by the Box