We love the way Heidi at HoneyBearLane.com used curly willow branches to create this great rustic branch centerpiece. See more photos of this diy project.
– Curly willow branches
– Regular branches
– Electrical tape
– Plaster of pair
– Flower contain
- Spray paint your curly willow and stray branches white. For a rustic weathered look, spray lightly.
- Add plaster of paris in your container or to a smaller container that will insert into your decorative container as soon below.
- Make a tape grid to hold your branches in place. You will have to hold these for a while until the plaster sets up or make your taped grid tighter.
- Let set for several hours.
- To hold the inner container in place, use rocks, marbles, paper or floral foam.
- Add water and flowers.
- Finish with draping with a pearly garland, crystals or whatever you like.
Photography & Project courtesy of: Heidi Ferguson, Honey Bear Lane