These would be a great addition to your Spring wedding. Instructions and download your free envelope template and assorted colored labels.
- Pashmak – I’ve used Vanilla (aqua label), Rose (pink label) and Pistachio (green label) flavours from Pariya. You can opt to use only one flavour with different coloured labels or even the same coloured label throughout- whatever suits the style of your wedding/party. Pashmak is not cheap, however you only need to give a small amount per guest.
- Transluscent Paper with white polka dots for the envelopes.
- White printable sticker paper or white card for labels- I’ve used a textured white card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Scalpel and Scissors.
- Colour Printer.
- Rounded corner punch – for envelopes
- Small clear plastic sealable bags- these will need to fit inside the translucent bag. (If they are too long they can always be folded back slightly).
- Label design in assorted colours- download below.
- Envelope template- DOWNLOAD HERE
Photography & Project: Eat Drink Chic