– Cardstock Template (Made with Microsoft Word)
– Double Sided Tape
– Wooden paddle fan sticks (Hobby Lobby, Michaels or Amazon.com)
– Mini Golf Pencils (Office max or Amazon.com)
– Rubber Bands or Ribbon
– Paper Edge Rounder (Wal-Mart or any craft store)
Step 1: Design your template.
Using Microsoft word design a two sided template on a regular 8½ x 11 Landscape page layout.
Design Note: I added unique facts about our wedding like, Fun Facts, Order of Events, The Wedding Party, Parents, Reception info and a fun Word Search on the back side.
1. The Template should be printed on cardstock paper
Design Note: For fast and easy printing I had my templates printed at Kinkos.
Step 2: Prepare the Program
2. Start by folding all the cardstock paper in half.
3. On the inside of the folded cardstock, place a wooden stick in the middle of the right side and secure with tape.
4. Use the double sided tape to line the entire edge of this same side.
5. Fold over the left side so it completely covers the side with the wooden stick and the double sided tape. The paddle should now be completely secure.
Step 3: Finishing Touches
6. Use the paper edge rounder on all the sides to add an elegant touch.
7. Use a rubber band or ribbon to secure the mini golf pencil to the bottom of the wooden stick, so your guests have something to use for the word search on the back. J
Step 4: Finished Product
Image below. You can purchase a custom made template use coupon code BRIDE2014 for 15% off!
Thank you to Lindsey Knebel, owner of Simple & Stunning for sharing her Silhouette Wedding Programs. Visit her etsy.com shop here.
Photography & Project submitted by: Simple & Stunning