We are always on the hunt for budget saving ideas and today we found one. I love this idea which doubles as both a place holder and a favor for your guest to take home. Very unique and easy to put together. Here is the tutorial by Green Wedding Shoes.
• Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
• Mason Jar Lid
• Crepe Paper Flower
• Wine Bottle Cork
• Place Card
1. Remove the silver hook from the top of the Christmas ornament.
2. Use the mason jar lid as the platform for the glass ball, and to offer some stability while you create.
3. Fill the glass ball with moss and sticks.
4. Make your own crepe paper flowers to put in the glass ball for a burst of color.
5. Seal the hole in the glass ball with a wine cork
6. Tie a pretty bow with ribbon or string to attach your place card to the terrarium.
Photography & Project: Green Wedding Shoes Wedding Blog