Super easy and super chic carnation centerpiece. Anyone can put this beauty diy project together. *Since we posted this project – we have had some Q & A’s – so see comments below for some helpful solutions.
- Oasis floral foam sphere
- Lots and lots of Carnations
1. Start with a candlestick. The entire bouquet ball will sit on the candlestick. (see figure 2)
2. Use any floral foam sphere. Soak it for 45 minutes, then drain on a paper towel. (see figure 3)
3. Work the carnations evenly around the foam sphere to distribute the weight. (see figure 4)
4. Continue adding more carnations until the entire sphere is covered. (see figure 5)
Note: With any of our diy projects, if you should recreate the project, send us pictures, materials you used, final cost per item to make and your advice feedback and we will feature you.
Photography & Project: LW Designs