Thank you to Elvira of 3D Memoirs for submitting her cute favor box tutorial. She shows you how you can wrap and personalize your favor gift boxes. Mix and match scrapbooking paper or cover them in your theme colors. Don’t forget your embellishments. So many great options.
- Paper Machete Box (you can purchase at Michaels)
- Favorite Scrapbooking Paper
- Gold Glitter Adhesive Rounds (Michaels)
- Gold Wrapping Ribbon
- Colorful Flower Pom or similar option (Michaels)
- Scissors & Glue stick
**Visit her site for a photo tutorial of this project.
1. Place the paper box in the corner of your scrapbooking paper and fold on all sides, leaving at least 1/2 in of paper above the box on all sides. Cut the scrapbooking paper as measured. Apply glue to one side. Cut small slits in each corner of the paper and fold the 1/2 in paper over, pressing it against the inside of the box.
2. Continue to glue all sides in a similar fashion. For each side, take the remaining paper, apply glue, and fold it to the side, folding the remaining paper on top, inside the box.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the top of the box until you have a completely covered top and bottom.
4. Fill the box with your favorite candy. Tie box closed with gold ribbon and finish by gluing a flower or pom pom on top of the box.