- White A4 Paper or card
- Colour Inkjet or Laser Printer
- White Brads
- Guillotine or Scalpel
- Double-sided Tape (or glue)
- Small Round Hole punch (around 2.5 mm in diameter)
- Mini Candy Carton Template
- Print out the design template on your color printer. I’ve deliberately removed the cut/fold lines on the design template as it would show on your final carton so please use this milk carton template from Mirkwood Designs as a reference for where to fold and cut on your actual design template.
- Using your ruler and scalpel, gently score along the fold lines, that are indicated by the dotted lines on your reference, on your printed template then crop your template out and cut along cutting lines that are indicated by solid lines on your reference. Please make sure you score first because once you’ve cut out your template you will no longer be able to see the guide lines around the edge that I’ve included as a visual aid for where the fold/cut lines should be.
- Fold into carton. This should be fairly easy to work out. Use double-sided tape (or glue) to stick the bottom flaps together and close your carton.
- Fill up your carton with candy. Probably the most appropriate candy would be milk bottles! In the center of the top tab of your carton, use your punch to create a round hole then use a white brad to secure it shut.
Source: Eat Drink Chic