- Large Cookie Jar
- Tip Jar Sign Printable
- Lightweight Card Stock (A5 size)
- Adhesive Glitter Tape or Glitter Ribbon
- Crafting adhesive
- Raid your kitchen for a large cookie jar, or purchase one.
- Download and print the Newly Wed Tip Jar printable on a piece of lightweight card stock which is firm and textured, but flexible enough to bend slightly in order to wrap along the curve of your cookie jar.
- Measure and cut adhesive glitter tape by wrapping it around the circumference of your jar. Position your Tip Jar sign and allow for a small bit of overall so that the glitter tape is affixed to the sides of the Tip Jar sign, securing it in place.
- Secure the Tip Jar Sign in desired position. Apply clear craft glue to the borders of the Tip Jar Sign and affix to cookie jar. Once the glue has dried, affix glitter tape. (You can also use glitter ribbon, and affix using craft or project adhesive.)
- Download and print the newlywed advice cards. They are sized to print four to a regular Letter / A4 sized page. Remember that the tips will need to fit inside the neck of your cookie jar, so choose paper that your guests are able to roll in order to skip in, or a jar with a very wide neck. Each page is double sided, so print a test page to check which way your printer requires paper to re-inserted.
- Cut to create individual advice cards.
- Embellish with additional ribbons as desired and display.