Using these innovative table decor boxes from Bloombox, check out this adorable hot air balloon centerpieces for your wedding. We love this!
- 1x blumebox (4″ or 5.5″ cube will due)
- 4 x dowels (12 “long)
- 4x satin bows
- satin ribbon
- 1 x paper lantern (6″-8″)
1) Open blumebox till bottom locks. You will not need plastic bag for this, so either fold and place on the bottom of blumebox or do not use at all.
2) Wrap blumebox with satin ribbon to suit. If using, adhere decal on top of the ribbon.
3) Hot glue a bow to each dowel.
4) Hot glue the bottom part of dowels and attach to the inside corners of the blumebox.
5) Place/rest paper lantern between the four glued dowels. Bows should be on outside of dowel.
Check out more pictures of this wedding and some other decorating ideas by Bloombox.