The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in place in order to protect the public from any misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
- The content of this blog is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and trust and feel would also help my readers.
- This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected]
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Part of The Mrs. Network LLC