- ¾ cup unsalted butter (170g), softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar (155g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 ½ cups cake flour (310g)
- Food colors
- Sprinkles (I used Wilton gold pearlized sugar)
- Egg wash: 1 egg white & 1 teaspoon water
Makes: 20 cookies
Follow the video tutorial step by step. See universal measurements in the video.
NOTE: Some parts of a cookie will expand more in the oven because of frequently applied egg wash. e.g.) rainbow block -> So the measurements of some layers should be slightly shorter than they have to be.
Source: Eugenie Kitchen