– Some Ice cream sugar cones (top 1-1/2 inch);
– Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups;
– Vanilla cookie wafers;
– Circle pretzels;
– Chocolate frosting (or you can replace it with chocolate pudding, chocolate ganache, etc.);
– Chocolate or vanilla candy melts.
Other things you will need:
– one cup of water;
– one knife;
– zip-top bags (for melted chocolate);
– different kitchen utensils.
1. To avoid the cones from breaking, before cutting them in the middle, tip the bottom of each one in the cup of water up to exactly where you will make the cut then cut the sugar cones to 1-1/2 inches. Before assembly, let the cones dry.
2. Now, take the cookie wafers and separate them, then clean out the filling.
6. Unwrap Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups and place one on top of the candy melt.