Blow Pop Martini Jelly Shot
Recipe Type: Dessert Shooters
Blow Pop Martini Jelly Shots, watermelon and sour apple flavors Recommended Pan: flexible silicone mold, small oval savarin shape (24 cavity, I used this one) OR a standard 1 lb loaf glass or non-reactive metal loaf pan (approximately 8″ x 4″).
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed and strained to remove solids)
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin (if not using a mold, decrease to 2 envelopes!)
- 3/4 cup bubble flavor vodka (we used Three Olives brand)
- 1 tbsp Watermelon Pucker liqueur
- 1 tbsp Sour Apple Pucker liqueur
- Lollipop sticks and mini cupcake wrappers for serving, if desired
- Prepare the mold by spraying lightly with cooking spray, then wiping the mold cavities clean with a paper towel. (This will leave a very slight residue which will help unmold the jelly shots, without affecting their taste or appearance.) No preparation is needed if the jelly shots will be set in a loaf pan.
- Pour lemonade concentrate and water into a small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is fully dissolved (approximately 5 minutes). Stir in the vodka.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls. To one bowl add the Watermelon Pucker, to the other, the Sour Apple Pucker. Pour into molds and chill until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, unmold. Cut the lollipop sticks into approximately 1 1/2 inch segments. Immediately before serving, insert one into each jelly shot and place each jelly shot in a mini cupcake wrapper.