Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 2 cucumbers (about 1 pound each)
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley or dill, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the cumbers lengthwise, and remove the seeds, then cut a small strip off the bottom of one side so that the cucumber half will set level, without falling over.
- Use the other half of the cucumber and dice into 1/4 inch pieces. Combine the diced cucumbers with feta cheese, dill, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture between the 2 cucumber “boats”, then slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces.