A great way to serve a salad at your wedding if you are on a tight budget. By managing your portions, you can save money. Remember you can always rent dishes.
Mini Strawberry Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Recipe Type: Salad
- For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely grated Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- For the Salad
- 5 ounces (about 4 cups) baby arugula
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, poppy seeds, onion, vinegars and oil. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, strawberries, goat cheese and almonds. Toss with desired amount of dressing to coat and serve immediately.
- – Refrigerate unused dressing for up to 3 days.
- My Baking Addiction adapted from allrecipes