With decoupage lacquer especially suitable for glass and porcelain you can give the old glass bottles a new life. I upcycled my bottles and made them into candle holders, but you can also use them as vases or for serving water at a dinner party.
- Decoupage Lacquer for glass
- Decoupage paper or pattern paper napkin or tissue paper
- Brush decoupage lacquer around the outside of the bottle and place your decoupage paper around it.
- An alternative to decoupage paper you can use the top layer of a patterned napkin or tissue paper.
- Add another coating of decoupage lacquer on top of the paper, let dry for 24 h and cure in the oven at 160°C for 30 minutes.
Source: Craft & Creativity