Are you planning a destination wedding or beach theme wedding? This is a great way to do your reception seating cards. You can either hand-write these or grab a nice writing font and print them out. Guest will love these little “message in a bottle” cards.
- miniature cork-topped vials
- glass bowl/dish
- sea shells
- First decide if you are going to hand-write or print your seating cards. If you decide to print you will need to use a full size sheet of paper and map out your cards in sizes of 2″ x 3″ to fit into the miniature vials. If you are hand-writing, cut your paper into 2″ x 3″ sizes of paper.
- Write or print names and table numbers.
- Roll up the paper and slide it into the bottle with name/table number facing out.
- Fill glass dish with sand, arrange the bottles and add small shells
- For large events, use several dishes and organize by letter
Photography: Martha Stewart